Friday Favorites late edition

Sorry for the late edition of the Friday Favorites, I got caught up with a crappy movie and pizza night with my fiancé. This week's edition will be about....art prints! I've been living in this place for 3 years and I am ashamed to confess that there's no deco, yet. I found a lot of lovely art prints on Etsy and I'll be sharing them with you! I promise...I'll try to decorate the appartment in a few weeks...

Via Webbitup



















Via laurageorge                                                                                                                                                 





















Via pixiebird





















Via johnwgolden


























Via berkleyillustration                                                                                                                         



























And that concludes this week's edition of Friday Favorites. Is your place full of art prints? I know what I'll be doing in a couple of weeks. Woo!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire